3. Norwegian Dawn
I went on the cruise because of the price and itinerary…it didn’t disappoint. I was solo and the solo program is great. Geeofel Villanueva was our coordinator and did a fantastic job! This was my first Norwegian cruise. My biggest complaint was the lack of activities and that the Freestyle Daily and app were incorrect. Activities listed in the Daily weren’t on the app. Activity locations were wrong in the Daily and app. The daily programs on other cruise lines are better. There was normally only two activities to choose from and neither were very exciting. The production shows were subpar. Besides those things, the cruise was very good. The cabin was very nice. The itinerary was excellent. The staff was absolutely fantastic, especially Geeo. All of the staff I interacted with remembered my name. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Cruise Director, Pedro, was too low energy for my taste.

Great