I took my best friend on this cruise because it was out of my home port and it was her first cruise. I have crushed many times with NCL & Celebrity and only once prior on Holland America to Alaska over 20 years ago. Talk about dissatisfaction with food, service, and customer service! Our cabin stewards Adit and Hamit were wonderful, as was Saldit in the Lido Buffet in the mornings. Other than that, we were dismissed, food was always cold, I specifically requested vegetarian selections and was told I needed to pre-order 24 hrs in advance. (It was the same menu throughout the cruise.) once I brought to the attention of management, I was followed, harrrased, and overall a very poor experience. Hopefully my friend enjoyed her first cruise, as I tried to let her know that this was an anomaly to my past cruising experiences. I wasn’t the only person who was not happy with the food. The three days in port were spent finding decent food. The tender experience in Cabo was laughable! The line to obtain tender tickets/times was beyond chaotic and frustrating. You get what you pay for using Vacations To Go as well. Once final payment was made, it was virtually impossible to get the representative to return a phone call or email.

Horribly Disappointed

SDGoldie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VB 10019
Plus: bathroom has a tub & plenty of storage. Few cabins on the deck and not in a common area.

Minus: Beds were very uncomfortable. Was bitten several times that. Can only attribute to bugs in the room.
Rotterdam Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins