3. Rhapsody of the Seas
First transatlantic. As a solo cruiser the ship size suited me perfectly enabling me to get to know a lot of fellow passengers. MDR wait staff were very good for early seating. Our table was for 8 people and it was a great mix, we were very noisy due to the convivial nature of everyone at this table, lots of laughing. It was commented on that we seemed to be having a very good time every evening. Not a huge fan of Nassau but the day was sunny and warm, would have preferred the original Coco Cay port as have not been there. The biggest complaint was the disembarkation in Port Canaveral due to weather issues. The ship's staff were great but the wait times to get off the ship and in the terminal itself were much too long. Entertainment overall was very good but it's time they got rid of the Elton John impersonator, he is terrible. I've been exposed to his act on 3 occasions and it doesn't get better with age so I give it a miss. Other headliners were excellent and the RC singers and dancers were a great bunch. So many Diamond and Diamond Plus members meant the Shall We Dance lounge was very crowded.

Enjoyable

Britchip’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 7586
As solo traveller space was good. Closet and drawer space would have been tight for 2 people. Enjoyed the very large window with space to sit and watch the waves.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins