3. MSC Divina
I have cruised about 90 times but never on MSC and the price was good so I gave it a try. This has been the worst experience I ever had and my first cruise ship had caught fire. From miss information/poor information on the web site to satisfaction survey not working. 1. Told check in was not until 4 so I took a later flight. Check in started at 1130. Which caused mass confusion at the pier. 2. When checking in my pre-confirmed loyalty match was not listed. Told to go to guest services waited in line for 45 minutes (likes at guest service was long all day every day the whole cruise) told I had to go to the future cruise desk was not open until tomorrow. Did that got it fixed but had to go back to the long lines at guest service to get new card. 3. Being diabetic I needed a sharps container for used needles. Cabin Steward told me I had to go to guest services again to fill out a form. All other lines I only needed to tell steward. Guest service to me I had to go down to medical (not open until next day) the person asked me why I was there and when I told her she said my cabin steward should have gotten it and all she needed was a room number. I told my steward and to culminate this to his supervisor. Later in the week I checked back and told supervisor was still insistent the guest had to get the container even though it was for the safety of his staff. 4. Food was below standard and staff didn't seem to care. Chicken parm was from frozen pre breaded chicken breast, baked Alaska was pre-made frozen like you would get at Sams club. The buffet was almost the same everyday for lunch and dinner (hamburgers, hot dogs and roasted chicken). Other lines have what is in the main dinning room on the buffet for dinner. One egg station for everybody in the buffet for breakfast. 3 days before we got back to Miami they said they had no more pancake syrup on the ship but the next day it magically appeared. I believe they didn't want to bother to go to stores for more. Same thing happened with bottled water on the last day in the casino bar they didn't have any but never went to stores or another bar to resupply they just didn't care. This is only some of the problems I experienced. I made friends with a guy that said he was a guest services 13 times to address problems. Most of my cruises I never even went to guest services once and that was for cash change for large bills.

First and last time on MSC

MSC Divina Cruise Review by 1powerguy

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

1powerguy’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 13185
Was the only great thing about this cruise. But only had CNN news on the TV. Not a fan.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins