I travelled on the Horizon in 2017 had many problems but I thought I would give Pullmantur another chance as I live in Gran Canaria and sailing from Las Palmas is so easy just get the bus there and back no hassle with airports. I booked 2 cruises back to back. The food was first class (had an accident so using a crutch) preferred the waiter service. Great staff, great choice and munched my way through the entire menu. Buffet for breakfast and lunch was good and a table reserved for guests with disabilities appreciated. Staff in the bars very smart and helpful. Did not do the drinks package I did the previous year and to be honest didn't feel shortchanged. Bacardi and Gin flowed throughout the cruise. Entertainment good better when they did the full dancing shows as very Spanish Orientated. If you love Bingo then there's lots of that on offer. The cabins are spacious I had 2 on the 6th deck. Shower nice and warm. Bed very comfortable and lovely soft pillows. Cannot comment on the excursions as hard to walk but note if you are English speaking there is a good chance they will cancel it unless they get minimum numbers. Checked out of one cabin into another after the first week very quickly and stress free and there was a bottle of champagne on ice in the new cabin (nice touch) but left half of it as I was on my own and not much of a drinker. The new cabin on the second week was very very noisy (6168) and asked to be moved. again this happened with no problems. The boat itself I think had just had a refurb as looked nice and clean and fresh. For what I paid DO NOT MISS THIS CRUISELINE and very good if you are learning Spanish or speak it

Could not fault it

Zenith Cruise Review by CruiserWilliam

If you love Bingo then there's lots of that on offer.

CruiserWilliam’s Full Rating Summary