3. Carnival Glory
Itinary. Grand Turk, St Thomas, Amber Cove, SanJuan, all great places to visit. Eight adults and three kids in our party. As always Carnival crew did a great job. Grand kids had fun. Kids had fun. And my wife and I had great fun being with all the kids. I asked for a round table for eleven In the MDR. Disappointed they added a chair to a ten place table. A bit crowded at the table. Main dinning room waiters did a great job. Deck chairs not hard to get this cruise. Great weather entire cruise. Enjoyed a couple movies under the stars with the grand kids. Lunch options all great. Guys burgers, Deli, Buritos, tacos and taco salads. BBQ. Pizza and fresh fish market all great. Overall a great time was had by all on this cruise. If able to do this cruise with whole family again we would jump at the chance.

Family Cruise

Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 2347
Cabin very clean. Very quiet. Close to elevators to get to Lido.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins