3. Costa Atlantica
I am glad I went ahead with the cruise even after reading so many negative reviews of Costa. My husband and I had the best time ever. The crew and staff of the ship were friendly and very efficient and amazing in there ability to handle the multiple languages. It is a very international line and probably not for everyone. Yes the food is not all American, but it is good, when you consider that it is being prepared for 2800 people. Many interesting foods to taste and enjoy.

The entertainment was fun and very good. First time that we actually stayed up to see the shows. The Roman Night talent show was the best.

Cabin was very nice and very well taken care of by our steward Peter. Non of the crew was indifferent or rude, there to please you in every way.

Dancing classes and games on deck every day made it all seem like one big party.

Will definately sail with Costa again. Be warned if you only want to hear English spoken and only want food like you get at home, please choose another line.

Fun and Games