3. Norwegian Escape
Because it is sailed out of New York it was convenient to get to and had a good itinerary. I could drive to the port. It had activities for my son who is 10 years old as well as things for my mom who is a senior citizen, the ship accommodated my family of all ages. It offered multiple restaurants to dine at and a variety of activities for my family to choose from. The cruise offered Six sports including San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Saint Kitts. However San Juan Puerto Rico was canceled and we were switched from Dominica to Antigua. I was very disappointed with the changes of the itinerary. The food in the garden café was mediocre prior cruises it was exceptional however on the escape it was just average. However the food and all the sitdown restaurants that are included like taste saver and the Manhattan room was exceptional service was wonderful . All the staff and employees on the crew ship or exceptionally friendly helpful when are their way to make you feel at home and comfortable .

Family vacation

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin O1 13700
Or cabin was wonderful large spacious plenty of room and plenty of closet storage space and so or cabin was wonderful large spacious plenty of room and plenty of closet storage space and draws.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins