- lower F&B quality than usual at HAL. no fresh OJ, dry / overcooked salmon, coffee quality, etc
- below HAL standard service level. less than usual service with a smile.
- boring entertainment except for music walk
- traditional ship. not comparable to fresh looking HAL Koningsdam.
- music walk with BB King’s club
- cooking classes onboard with America’s test kitchen workshops.
itenerary was great, especially the Vietnam ports. from Singapore to Hong Kong. Cambodia is really a different level, dirty, messy, rough roads, construction every where, only casino’s and karaoke bars. great stops to former Saigon, Hoi An (“Venice in Asia”) and Halong Bay.
tours booked via cruise critic roll call. travel authentic asia is really recommendable, Andy private tours as well, great day tours for competitive prices, good value for money, great guides.
on board wifi is poor, slow, many times disconnecting, not worth the money.