3. Norwegian Epic
I booked this cruise for my family because I'd had really good experiences with Norwegian. This was quite the exception. From the start of having no one to greet us to taking 3 hours to get on the ship due to lack of employee knowledge, system errors and just plain laziness, to the room flooding, to having no accessibility in the room for my handicapped dad to the wheelchair that was recommended by ncl's rental company not fitting in the room to poor customer service. This was the worst cruise I'd been on. After all the things that happened my parents were given $100 each on board credit. The food, food staff, ports, shows and room attendants were very lovely but the customer service desk used standard lines and showed no comparison. They knew a water pipe burst at 8pm and didn't bother to check the rooms. Then they expected my elderly parents to walk in the water throughout the night because they weren't going to fix it until the morning. If you are staying with a friend in the room beware that there is no privacy for showers and bathroom except a curtain and then you can't leave the room if the other is in the shower. Awkward.

Customer service let down

Gbhs3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 9244
The room had no privacy for showering and bathroom except a curtain. For a mini suite it was super small and an awkward shape. The tub is really high so if there is any mobility issues then it makes it very difficult to get in and out.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins