3. Norwegian Epic
This was our (my wife and myself's) third time on the Epic in as many years. The date and port were perfect and the Epic was available for sailing. There is only one gripe and an immense amount of compliments I could give the staff and ship. Let's get the gripe out of the way. During day one and two there was one, yes one, staff member roaming the lounge chair area taking drink orders in Spice H20. If you wanted a drink you had to get up and (gasp) get one yourself. By the third day, it seemed they had flexed staff around and had more servers and bartenders. I can only assume that they anticipated a heaver need in other areas, or that there were other tasks the staff was attending to. Having been on the Epic three times in two years, we found the shows to be lacking. If this was our first or second viewing we would have been thrilled, however, we have seen them before and there was nothing new. The casts changed but the shows were the same. The shows were fantastic and the entertainment surely didn't disappoint. Dining was spectacular. We had a meal in every restaurant except for the French one (Le Bistro?). We had a dining package and Platinum reward. Dining on NCL is the best on the seas and if my wife and I tried to eat like this on land, we would be broke! The quality and service is impeccable aboard the ship. We did not get to visit Great Stirrup Cay due to rough winds/seas. The decision was made to keep us at sea rather than heading to Miami. I loved the decision to keep us in the warm sun rather than rush home and towards a cold Miami. It can't be an easy decision to make on NCL's end, but given the circumstances, they made the correct call in my opinion. We will be back on another NCL ship soon, but we will be seeking a new ship within the fleet to experience since our last three cruises were abord the Epic.

Third time's a charm!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Dei3Nascar8

Dei3Nascar8’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

We haven't had an inside cabin in seven cruises. We decided to try an inside to force ourselves to get out and meet people rather than hanging out on the balcony. It worked and we had a wonderful time. We had no complaints with the room, the layout (bathroom), or the service. The beds, in my opinion, are garbage. I'd rather have 5 comforters piled up and sleep on the floor. You're not supposed to spend much time in bed and we didn't, but it would be nice to be comfortable when you are there... Now that I think about it, we never had an issue when we were in a balcony. Maybe there is a difference between the beds between the cabin levels...
  Norwegian Epic Deck Plans

• Great Stirrup Cay
    Great Stirrup Cay is awesome. Unfortunately, we were unable to make this stop due to weather. It was quite unfortunate because we look forward to GSC each cruise. NCL did the best they could.
    View All 1,141 Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    We rode on the Castaway Girl and snorkeled with the sea turtles. We were then taken to a beach and had about an hour and a half to swim, have lunch, and relax. It was a great trip and I would recommend this excursion for anyone wanting light activity and a mix of swimming and beach time.
    View All 319 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Virgin Gorda
    The Baths were overly crowded and it took hours to get through the short walks from the parking lot to the beach. Not much that they can do about the crowds... We knew it was going to be crowded and the views are beautiful. It was a great excursion that we got to spend with a lot of other cruisers...
    View All 216 Virgin Gorda Reviews