3. Celebrity Reflection
Picked this cruise for price and length 14 Days for 4600. First night out was woken from deep sleep due to noise in cabin caused by ships movement so they said loud snaps and pops coming from all over cabin couldn't be slept through. 14 cruises I have been on and this is the first time cabin made so much noise crew was no help. When sailing slow and in calm seas cabin was quiet. I am tired of shore excursions with inadequate transportation crummy busses lousy seats antiquated vehicles next time I cruise will get better excursions on my own. Moving buffet stations and then acting like I don't know where to look one week at one location and then another. Service from bar staff to bring drinks was very hard to come by had to chase them down to get something. Typical over crowding in the main restaurant hard to get table have to hold table while spouse gets food and then get mine.

Noisy cabin

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by rlehto1

rlehto1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1073
Lousy cabin NOISY impossible to sleep through with all the sounds from walls and floor and ceiling was told ship movement could do nothing for me 14 cruises never had noise like that.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins