3. Carnival Freedom
Choose this cruise for destinations and food onboard. Seas were rough a couple of days, got a little nauseous. We weren't able to go ashore at Grand Cayman because water was rough. Cruise director was awesome, Emma, full of energy and never stopped. Staff was very helpful, rooms were clean. I could have ate Guy's Burgers every meal. Don't miss out on sea day brunch. Late dining was good, but I'm not much for eating can't meals, so I ate the buffet most of the time. We had family with us, their teens had a blast with the other kids. There were areas that were loud and full of energy, but places you could get away from the crowd with it quiet. There were plenty of adult only pools and hot tubs. Our room stewart took really great care of us. I'm ready to cruise again. Would definitely sail on Freedom again.

First Time Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by T Gene

Cruise director was awesome, Emma, full of energy and never stopped.

We had family with us, their teens had a blast with the other kids.

Our room stewart took really great care of us.

I'm ready to cruise again. Would definitely sail on Freedom again.
T Gene’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 8372
Seemed like a kitchen was above us, we heard it periodically.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins