3. Norwegian Dawn
Embarkation was very good. We did arrive around 2, not crowded therefore it was fast. The cabin was good. My disappointment happened whe the bathroom got clogged. Did call and was told they were taking care of the problem due to a fire. After half hour I went down to customer service and they told me the problem was with the line and to used the public bathrooms. I was very upset when more than 2 hours past and nothing was done. Close to 3 hours my went down and ask what was going on and if they can not fix the problem to change us to another cabin. The front desk said no. They we ask to speak to the manager and told him it was not right for us to be sent to use the public bathrooms and that nothing was done in close to 3 hours. When the manager call to have the cabin service it was done in five minutes. At that time the smell in the cabin was horrible. The whole situation was handled in a very unprofessional way. Like that is not enough we go to the Bamboo Restaurant and the Maitre D give us a lecture as to why we need to make reservations to eat there ( I did not see that requirement written anywhere) Two days later we go to Venetian for breakfast and they told us it was closed, when we asked why (the conversation is in English), the lady gave us an answer in English and then slowly in Spanish. Please don’t patronize people. That is disrespectful. In this cruise I noticed staff with a long face and not helpful. They looked tired The food was not as tasty as in previous cruises. We have to wait 25 minutes for the waiter to come and finally ate after an hour in the restaurant. It happened twice. At this point we are Gold members and had been either very satisfied or happy with my cruise experience. Not this time. Definitely after all of the above I can say it was not a pleasant vacation I have to say, two people in the staff were extremely pleasant. A waitress, Mylene in the Aqua restaurant and the Maitre D in the same restaurant Imelda Salazar. I wish you will have more people like them. Pedro Serra, always nice a pleasant. We have been in 3 cruises with him in charge of entertainment. I would love to be more positive about my review but, I ca only write what I experienced.

Expecting something better

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by MIS2000

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview

Definitely after all of the above I can say it was not a pleasant vacation

MIS2000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8588
Bathroom was always very clean and smelled good.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins