Norwegian Epic Cruise Review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cruisin'-lover

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

This was our second voyage on the Epic, it isn't may favorite ship but hey I was on a cruise so nothing to complain about. The thing I don't like about the Epic is the location of the casino and the smoky air. I wish cruise ships would put smokers in a glass room. I have breathing issues and it really bothers me. I don't understand why cruise companies would ruin their ships with smoke. We had a great time overall though. It was our first 10 day cruise (other cruises have been 7 days) and it was fantastic. Didn't get to stop at Great Stirrup Cay, was looking forward to exploring the other side of the island that we didn't get to when we were there the first time, but we got an extra sea day which are my favorite. We did however go to Harvest Caye the other private island and boy is it beautiful island. We also stopped at Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Cayman Islands, Costa Maya and Cozumel. I love cruising in the Caribbean but I am getting tired of the same ole stops. I really wish they would add new stops to the itineraries.

cruisin'-lover's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 10135

The cabin a little funky but my husband and I managed. Neither one of us are big so we didn't have issues.

Ocho Rios

Did a city tour, it was neat to see and hear history of Ocho Rios.

Snorkeling

We did the three reef snorkeling tour. Saw a lot of tropical fish Would had loved to see a sea turtle but we didn't . The shallow water was better than the deeper water. Saw a lot of fish at the deeper water but couldn't get good pictures like i did in the shallow water.

View All 485 Snorkeling Reviews