3. Oasis of the Seas
This is my 3rd cruise with RCCL and my 6th overall. This was by far the best one. I was worried about being on such a big ship with 6000 passengers as I have only been on smaller ships before. It was never a issue. There is always something to do and we were never bored. I had read the reviews about the ship being old and showing its age, Not true. It was not brand new but was well maintained and clean. The staff were all professional and we never had a issue. We stayed in a junior suite and it was much more comfortable then we were used to. Only issue we had was we were not able to have dinner in the Coastal Kitchen that suite guest could use. By the time we tried to get in it was already reserved for the cruise. Not a big deal the main dinning room was great. The entertainment on the ship was top rate. Cats was excellent and the diving show is something not to miss. I read lots of negative reviews of this ship and I don't see what people are complaining about. I work in a service industry and know hard it is to please some people and RCCL are great. No matter what you do some people will not be happy. I recommend this cruise for everyone.

Best cruise ever

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by JDByrn

JDByrn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J2 8232
Cabin was clean and very rooming for the 3 of us. Me, my wife and my adult daughter. The walk in closet made it just like we were at home. The bed was comfortable and we never felt confined.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins