3. Pacific Jewel
We choose this cruise because was relatively cheap and great for short break. Pretty much everything was mediocre. Food very ordinary. The pantry was boring with the same food each morning. Desert station was good. The main restaurant wasn’t any better. We had really bad weather and there was not much information or updates. Never seen The Captain and I think I heard his voice twice during our 4 days cruise. Entertainment didn’t met my expectations until last night where everybody was enjoying good, old rock’roll. Cabin was old with very firm bed and worn flat pillows. Decor was very ordinary in need of updating. There was not enough attention from the crew towards people who were sick during the really rough sea. The cabin crew on the other hand was very helpful,polite and friendly. Cruising on Pacific Jewel was my first experience with P & O . Never again on Pacific Jewel!

Bad experience

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by Jola1

We choose this cruise because was relatively cheap and great for short break.

Pretty much everything was mediocre.

The cabin crew on the other hand was very helpful,polite and friendly.

Jola1’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Jewel price drops

Desperate for upgrade. Basically everything is old and unpleasant. Beds where too firm for me. Pillows old and flat. God service from the cabin crew.