Carnival Conquest Cruise Review

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by miranda1996

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Sailing on the Carnival Conquest was a great experience. I have been on many cruises but this was my first vacation as an adult without parents so I was very nervous! The embarkation process was very simple and was something that I was most nervous about as I know how it used to be in the past. The ship was very nice and up to date! We did not do any shore excursion but did get off the ship and explore! Half moon cay is a beautiful destination and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves the beach. Our cruise director was very fun and made our cruise experience amazing. We enjoyed the punchliner comedy club and shows! The food on this ship was excellent. Only complaints that I could give was that the over all cleanliness of the ship could be improved but I am understanding when it comes to this as there are thousands of people on board that others are cleaning up after! This was a great vacation for us!

miranda1996's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4H 6322

Cabin was great considering what we paid for. An interior cabin is small but I do not spend much time in the room therefor I do not care about the size. It was not dated and everything was the way I thought it should be. The steward who cleaned the room every night was very nice and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed.

Nassau

I have been to Nassau many times. When I go there I just get off the ship and look at the shops and eat food.

Half Moon Cay

Half Moon Cay is one of my favorite places to go. It is beautiful and has the best beach I have ever been to.

miranda1996