Here are my comments on my cruise:
1. The food was excellent at the Garden Cafe. The best specialty restaurant was the Cagneys. The Manhattan room was a very pleasant experience. However, we went to the Taste restaurant on December 3 for dinner and we were very disappointed because the service was very slow.
2. Houskeeping was impeccable.
3.Every day we went to the library to make a sudoku and play cards, and we deplored the noise made by the majong game. People had no respect for those who just wanted to read. This problem will have to be resolved.
4. The shows were very good; we liked Brat pack and the Choir of man
5. About shore excusions we found that it was very expensive
6. My ship account I completed the cruise with a refundable credit but we don’t know when and how it will be repaid.
we didn’t go because of the weather was not very good
we did not like this stopover because of excessive solicitation
we saw the shipwrecks but we thought we would see more fishView All 63 Semi Submarine Tour Reviews
we like it