3. Norwegian Bliss
Choose this cruise because the Norwegian Bliss is a new ship with excellent reviews. My daughter and I being bitten by bed bugs, having to go to the doctor twice, receiving 4 medications, including 2 for itching and 1 for pain, transferred to another cabin, having all our clothes,belongings, luggage taken away, steamed with hot water, shrunk, destroyed, some never returned turned an otherwise positive happy experience into an nightmare. Not only was our cruise miserable but it also effected our after cruise stay in Miami. At first everything was great, embarking was relatively fast and smooth. Our cabin was great, large picture window on Deck 5. The food is excellent, kitchen staff assigned to assist with prevention of germs (washi-washi), cabin steward great. The ship is beautiful. On the third day we asked how the couch let out. ..laid on couch later at dinner started itching daughter had red bite marks on arm me on face. Went to sleep in cabin awaken by biting bugs. When I sat up the bug crawled over your shoulder. I knicked it off, landed on table and we trapped it under a glass. I had red welts and bites on neck arms chest thighs and feet. we called Guest Services they came out and a ship staff inspected the bug and said yes it was a bed bug. What happened next is above. It was horrible and sad and totally PREVENTABLE. they should check for bugs daily! We still haven't brought our luggage into the house.

Bitten by BED BUGS, cabin infested