3. Norwegian Epic
Good price on this cruise, plus the ports were good. Issues started on embarkation. Only 2 TSA agents showed up for work. No communication to any passengers waiting over 3 hours to board. My main issues are around the food quality, taste and some service. The food in the buffet was horrible. The roast beef was so tough they could not cut it one night. No taste, same things over and over , night after night. They had no cream on the entire ship for 10 days for coffee. How is that possible? They don't offer shrimp cocktail, escargot, lobster night. The quality of the steak and prime rib was thin. Unless you paid to go to Cagney's you got a very simple cut of meat. The wait staff at Shanghai's were excellent. In the main dining room, never once in 10 days asked if I wanted my wine glass filled up. No butter on the table. Didn't ask if I wanted sour cream on my baked potato, didn't ask if I wanted cheese on my pasta. None of these things ruined this cruise. The entertainment was excellent. I liked the cruise director. Burn the Floor musical a must see. I had the liquor package and I was not able to get a soda in a can, only out of the fountain pop. Does this make sense? I can get a $15 glass of wine, but not a $2 can of pop. They told me I would have to purchase the soda package to get a can of pop. NCL is know as the nickel and dime cruise, and it really is. They were taking water and pop off passengers on embarkation, not allowing them to even bring 1 bottle of water on board. I've never seen so many guests upset around the ship. It will be a long time before I cruise NCL again. Going back to what I know is 5 star cruising with Celebrity and Royal.

Worst cruise ever

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by ltdavies

Good price on this cruise, plus the ports were good.

My main issues are around the food quality, taste and some service.

ltdavies’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 12136
The balcony cabin is a weird set up also. Shower on the left, Toilet on the right and a small sink in the cabin. No room to even pass each other in the room. Smallest table I've ever seen on the balcony, couldn't eat your breakfast out there.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins