3. Celebrity Edge
The Edge is stunning with beautiful art and a energetic staff. They named it the Edge because it was going to be different. I went with very little expectations. It was different but I enjoyed it. I think it’s a bit overpriced for the value. I think there are some design issues and there needs to be some tweaking. Overall I give the ship a 10. If someone went on the maiden voyage expecting perfection then they are not seasoned travelers. The food in every venue was wonderful. Eden was interesting but not something I would do twice. I liked the idea of the 4 main dining rooms it gives the feel of a specialty restaurant. I ate in 3 of the 4 and the food was delicious. I do not recommend this ship for travelers with families that Se looking for action packed activities. Although they do have a kids club and a teens club, you won’t find water slides and kiddie pools.

Beautiful ship

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Barnmom

The Edge is stunning with beautiful art and a energetic staff.

Barnmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Iconic Suite
Cabin IC 12101
Lovely to look at. Not as functional as it could be. Clearly designed by non cruise people
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins