3. Celebrity Edge
I was very excited to try the Edge It was the maiden voyage so expected a few wrinkles I was quite impressed with the cabins layout the shower was very comfortable My husband is well over 6' and he was quite comfortable. We had an Oceanview cabin and there was plenty of room for 2 to maneuver. The food was outstanding we tried the different venues and found the each one different and enjoyable The crew made us feel speciali would say the onboard activities were almost non-existent It was a little disconcerting to have to go to different floors in order to get from one end of the ship to the other since the restaurants and entertainment venues we're scattered throughout the ship. The theater was in use for rehearsal so any lectures were in a makeshift venue that held too little seats.The Edge is on the forefront of ship design and execution. Specifically I would suggest the rooftop garden have a retractable roof that can double for a meeting place it was unusable in inclement weather and much too hot on sunny days.

Innovative with a Flaw

goodtimegranny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin 06 3106
Very good design and comfortable The bed was an unexpected surprise a King
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins