3. Navigator of the Seas
I cruise to snorkel. This was my first trip to the ABC Islands. Bonaire and Curacao did not disappoint. Embarkation and Disembarkation were very smooth. We used the G pier at Miami. I used Luggage Valet, which is the best $25 you'll ever spend on a cruise. My PV 6297 cabin was great for a solo. Cabin Steward Dino was exceptional. The location is one deck up from the Promenade and the MTD MDR. Dining was my one complaint. I only eat in MDR. Of my nine mains, I sent back four. They were not cutable/chewable. My efficient waiters Lazarus and Amando replaced them quickly and I was satisfied with the second chance meals. I had breakfast each morning in MDR. Eggs Benedict and bacon is my stable. All were good. The eggs benedict over crab cakes (special) was *****. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had on a cruise ship. I went to a couple of Headliner shows and they were fine. Second issue - Guest Services: I did online check-in with a cash account then changed it to credit card at boarding. Once on board I received three emails warning me to change to a credit card or my Seapass card would be frozen. Twice I went back to Guest Services and tried to get this resolved. I asked for Guest Services Manager to call me. He did after two days and said that whoever adds a charge card needs to DELETE THE CASH ACCOUNT (makes sense). Unfortunately, his staff has training issues. The only other hiccup was an OJ charge when I had the RR package and a phantom charge against my account for alcohol at a bar I didn't even know of much less visited. The Best of Arruba tour consists of an Aloe plant visit, a natural bridge that has collapsed, and the Lighthouse. Very nice air conditioned bus though!! I've already booked a repeat trip to the ABC's on Explorer in November 2019.

Wonderful ports, food not so much...

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Johnamac123

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Promenade View Interior

I went to a couple of Headliner shows and they were fine.

I've already booked a repeat trip to the ABC's on Explorer in November 2019.
Johnamac123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 1T 6297
Great solo cabin. Window view makes it seem much larger.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins