• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Papapeud
2-5 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Inside Stateroom 10

I had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and I wanted to utilise the time whilst I was fit. It covered the Aegian coast which we had talked about visitin several times, it was likely to be warmer than England and originally we hoped to see Barcelona before embarking.

As for the boat. I personally thought the ship was a little too large and space had been sacrificed to squeeze in more cabins. This meant that the majority of sitting space was in a corridor, or though the library was superb.The lifts were excellent, as was the food. We were on table 200 in the dining room and could not have had better service anywhere. On that point we thouhgt the entire staff always looked immaculate and were always friendy and helpful.. The entertaiment was patchy but on a long trip like this it would be difficult to win them all. On the whole it was a very high standard. The resident actors were extremely talented but their shows appeared to be a ' variation on a theme',exept the evening the did 'Songs from the Shows'. I was unable to go ashore very much but judging from the information given when booking there appeared to be a wide selection of options to suit all tastes. I was also very impressed how you pointed out any difficultiea that might be a problem to some people.

All in all it was a very enjoyable trip with very little to grumble about. The whole thing went like clockwork. I will continue to be an advocate of cruises as the best value for money when it comes to holidaying.

Inside Stateroom 10

The cabin was excellent - larger than we dared hope. The young lady who looked after us was very pleasant, helpful and efficient.

1 Helpful Vote