3. Symphony of the Seas
Main dining room they went above and beyond to ensure you dinning experience, and the ship is impressive to say the least. Only draw back ,and for me was a big issue was how bad the beds are. Very hard and unpleasant, impossible to relax after a full day of cruising fun. But then again, you can sleep it all off when you get back home. But still would of love to have a restful sleep on such a beautiful ship!! As far as the wyndjamers buffet, I did find a few foriegn objects in the food that obviously did not belong. Advised the staff and was only asked for my room nbr and an apology, but would find something else the following morning. So I skipped wyndjamers and just ate else where for breakfast..good part is having other dining options. Impressive ship, but overpriced for the experience I have received better on smaller ships!!

Nice but not what expected

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Giantdwarf

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 10729
Beds were hard as sleeping on the floor
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins