• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Northernsoul1
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin:

I chose this cruise for the ports of call, all we’re exciting. The ship was broken when we got on.Ok I understand sometimes things go wrong that really wasn’t the issue. It started at Gatwick we were delayed for 15 hrs, Tui handled things terribly. Promising a hotel room for everyone with lunch and dinner all sounds good. They marched 300 people out of the airport so we could stand at the side of the road, It was so cold . No shelter from the elements. One coach was put on and the hotel was half an hour away. We had to stand there for 2 hrs until. It dawned on Tui that you can’t get 300 people on one coach. No excuse they knew about the delay the day before. everyone was frozen to the bone, old people, people in Wheelchairs,Everyone. Consequently my first four days on board I was in my cabin ill. We missed so many ports of call because the ship was just about crawling along. The staff on board were so rude , It was like we owed them gratitude just for being there.Im talking about the Eastern Europe staff here. They either ignored you or spoke like you were dirt on their shoe. Tui should get rid of the lot of them, they do you no favours. drinks waiters on deck we’re almost nonexistent, not what cruising is about. Tables on deck we’re rarely cleared of glasses, or wiped clean , AWFUL. I’ve seen cleaner greasy spoon cafes.I will never cruise Marella again, or go with Tui, and i would advise others to avoid them if you want a lovely cruise because you won’t get it!

Cabin Inside

Ok for the money,wasn’t expecting the Ritz., but pillows were terrible and the beds hard. Cabin boys made the most of a bad job.

11 Helpful Votes