3. Norwegian Bliss
our experience with the Bliss was great. Ship is very large. But even though there is 4000 people on board we never felt over crowded. loved the H2O on upper deck. always went there to lay out in the sun. The spa is by far the best. A little pricey on this ship but I feel it's worth it. We love the spa on all Norweigan ships. Food was really good even in the buffet. I normally dont eat buffets but on the Bliss the buffet was great. Service was good. Very friendly staff. Will go on the Bliss again. Had a blast playing laser tag. Didnt get to ride the go carts. Just not enough time. Entertainment was great. I liked the Jersey Boys and Havana. Observation deck was very cozy and lots of room. Would be a great place to sit and watch wild life if you were cruising to Alaska. Lots of room to enjoy the sites.

Best Ship Yet

Rose39’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 14884
Cabin was good always liked the Aft.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins