3. Royal Princess
Princess Cruises does a great job of providing a high level of service. I am very impressed with the friendliness of the staff we encountered daily. Embarkation/disembarkation was easy and organized. The food was good no matter if we chose pizza on deck 16, Horizon Court or the main dining room. The ports we visited were Georgetown Grand Cayman, Roatan Honduras, Belize City Belize, and Cozumel, Mexico. We booked shore excursions for Roatan and Grand Cayman through Princess when booking the cruise online. The extreme zip line in Roatan was our first time on a zip line and we had a blast. The crew we had on the zip line were friendly and made us feel safe and secure. In Georgetown we booked the “Trolley Roger” and enjoyed that as well. Junior pointed out many species of tropical fruit trees that grow there. In Belize we took the 15 minute tender ride from the ship’s anchorage location to the port but did not have an excursion booked there. Big mistake. Belize was just another collection of t-shirt and souvenir shops and was a total waste of time. At least I can say I’ve been there. We definitely look forward to our next Princess cruise.

Another great Princess cruise

Royal Princess Cruise Review by tngman

tngman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DE R102
This cabin is on Deck 14, Riviera. It is right next to the bridge. When I was choosing this cabin it was described as being 303 square feet including the balcony. My skepticism proved to be true as it was not nearly the size of a mini suite. However, it is a nice stateroom and we did not have any problems with the size or location of it.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ziplining
    These first timers skipped the beginner course and did the extreme zip line adventure. You’ve gotta try it!
    View All 166 Ziplining Reviews