3. Carnival Breeze
I must say I was hesitant about Carnival cruise lines. They have had more than their share of issues over the years HOWEVER The Carnival Breeze was an awesome experience!! I don't know where to begin.... The crew was everything you'd expect from the top of the top cruise line. Always a smile,always a greeting,always eager to help in ANY way! The ship had a cleaning staff working indiscreetly at all times, This ship was immaculate from stem to stern. We were invited to tour the galley and taste test many dishes. The galley is Huge! Its runs like a fine watch. The stainless steel stations were polished and looked like new. Im so sorry I forgot the persons name who escorted us around. I do remember he was from India and employed by Carnival for 19 years. Amazing gentleman. The dining room staff was just as wonderful. Our thanks to Wes our dining waiter. Wes is married to another crew member who provides services in the spa. Our thanks to Robert (from Macedonia) he is new to the Carnival family, an outstanding crew member! Robert served us breakfast each morning. We looked forward to his smile and was kind enough to share some of his background in Macedonia. Robert is a folk dancer that travels with a group in his off time. We loved this young man! I absolutely loved this cruise!!! Least i forget the spectacular good bye show from the dining staff, Unforgettable! I truly believe the services rendered by this crew would be totally acceptable by even the President himself! Thank You once again and we will see each other again God Bless PS There were two issues. TV viewing stations are poor and I missed the nightly news. I dont consider CNN news worthy. 2nd issue I know you cant fix and that is the elevator service. Either more elevators or less people.

My first ocean cruise, WOW this was an amazing cruise ship!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Vicqlo

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

I don't know where to begin....

The crew was everything you'd expect from the top of the top cruise line.

Always a smile,always a greeting,always eager to help in ANY way!

The ship had a cleaning staff working indiscreetly at all times,

This ship was immaculate from stem to stern.

We were invited to tour the galley and taste test many dishes.

The galley is Huge! Its runs like a fine watch.

The stainless steel stations were polished and looked like new.

Wes is married to another crew member who provides services in the spa.

I absolutely loved this cruise!!!

Thank You once again and we will see each other again

God Bless

PS

There were two issues.

Vicqlo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 7423
The stateroom was very nice. I spent a lot of time on the balcony.
The guest service in the room was just as excellent as every where else on board.
Beds made up twice a day. fresh towels with some arranged as ornamental on the bed.
GREAT JOB