3. Carnival Victory
This cruise was one to remember. I went on a trip with my boyfriend and coworkers. The overall cruise was exactly what I imagined/saw in videos before setting sail. My room was much larger than I anticipated and the drinks were much better than what I am used to getting at a typical bar (I live in LA). The food was okay, not amazing but those chefs work their butts off!! The one thing that stood out to me and made this a 5star trip was the staff. Whoever is in charge of payroll seriously needs to work on getting them ALL a huge raise! A few employees that stood out include Suan, Owen, Maribeth and Chris. Suan is such an incredible guy. His positive attitude and love for life showed in everything he did. He is a 5 star worker who also managed to engage with guests and bring laughter/energy. I would like to hire him to manage my company here in LA! (Lookout carnival). Owen was so polite to all guests. He made us feel so comfortable knowing he was overseeing our sleeping quarters. He seems to be a natural leader and I can see why carnival has him on board. On my next cruise I will request to stay with him again. Maribeth was such a bright energy in the dinning hall. She remembered EVERYONES name after hearing it just once. If guests had complaints or were displeased with the food she did ANYTHING to please them and did it with an infectious smile. I wish she could have taken off her uniform and joined us at the table for dinner. Lastly, Chris the Director, was a bright energy during the trip. He engaged with guests of all ages and knew how to break the ice. In the midst of chaos he was able to reassure guests and make them feel safe. I can see why you have him directing the carnival victory. Bravo to all staff who wore a smile and all greeted guests. Your hard work is not overlooked!

1st Cruise Experience!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by angel23282

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

angel23282’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Much larger than expected! Tv was a pain but who watched tv on vacation anyway?!
  Carnival Victory Deck Plans