3. Norwegian Epic
I had a great cruise on Epic in 2015 I gave the trip 5 stars in my review. Things have gone way downhill since then. The Entertainment on the ship was pretty good and a good variety of activities were offered. Krystal the solo host was very nice and helpful. The Thermal spa was also nice and I made a daily visit to the sauna and Hydrotherapy pool. I found it clean the drinking water was always filled and there were lots of clean towels and robes always availible, I never had trouble finding a heated stone lounger to relax on. My room Stewart Ahmed was also very good and kept my room clean all the time. The big issue with this boat was service in the Taste dining room Dinner usually took about 3 hours with most of the time spent staring at empty dishes. I could not get a refill of water without flagging down a server. One evening I had to find a water pitcher at a server station and refill all the water at my table. Usually half the table left before desert because they did not want to waste the entire evening waiting for cold mediocre food. I spoke to the matre'd twice and nothing ever got better. When I went there for breakfast once a man at my table asked for syrup for his Waffles or pancakes and the server said no you can't have syrup there was some sauce there and use that. The other time I went to breakfast there I asked for butter for my toast she said she would get it then disappeared not to be seen again that morning. My biggest complaint is that when the issues were brought up nothing was done to fix them. I did not go to the MDRs for the last 5 days of the cruise. I ate at the sub golden corral quality buffet or at O sheehans which actually had pretty good food and service. The entertainers did a good job I liked the singer Tetiana who let me get up on stage with her. Burn the Floor was awesome even seeing my 3rd version of it. The ship overall is too crowded I missed several shows because dinner took all evening and the theater is too small for the ship and was full by the time I escaped from the dining room. A lot of people did a really good job making guests happy on the cruise. But a few uncaring horrible Servers in Taste made all their work go to waste since the main thing everyone will remember is how bad the service and food was at Taste.

Horrible dining room service

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by totalee

My room Stewart Ahmed was also very good and kept my room clean all the time.

totalee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2 14077
Balcony cabin good for 1 person though no drawers or shelving so clothes were hung in closet or stacked in bin (I think shelves would have been where the door to adjoining room was)
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins