3. Allure of the Seas
We had several big hiccups on this cruise. Firstly when we made the final payment for our room the RC agent changed our room somehow in the computer from a six person balcony room to an ocean view. We were quite upset when we got on board and it took some time to find out what happened but guest services finally figured it out and they gave us a credit towards our next cruise. I have to commend guest services. They were beyond amazing and went above and beyond to help out. I want to give a shoutout to Ligia, Jenny, and Claudia at guest services they were awesome. The next disappointment was our excursion we were really” looking forward to in Roatan was cancelled. (3 snorkel stop). There was no other choices for a snorkel only tour. We ended up doing one that had a beach and snorkel. They put us on a terrible old school bus that kept breaking down. Then the beach was not nice at all. We complained to the excursion desk and they refunded us most of our money which I was really glad about. I have to say the staff overall was amazing on the Allure. We are vegetarian and I have many food allergies. The dining room staff went out of their way to make sure we had amazing food every night. The food was overall superb on the Allure. There were several new gameshows that we really enjoyed and we also enjoyed the 50’s and 60’s night which was a little different this time. Some of the cruise director staff I have to mention as they were amazing, Flavio from Brazil and Japan, Claudio from Brazil, Fernanda from Mexico, Roz from Romania and (I am going to spell this one wrong probably) Ohana from Romania and I can’t forget Clemente from France. They were all super fun. We were a bit disappointed in Jimmy the cruise director. We felt like he was not around and involved as much as the other cruise directors we have had on RC. When he was there he was fun but we felt like he was just absent for half the cruise. They had a lot of great Trivia which we loved. The flash mob was awesome as usual. They had the Find the Nations Scavenger Hunt which is always a lot of fun because you get to know so many staff due to this game. One other complaint RC has reduced the size of their pina colada glasses. Why RC? Why? Overall we had a good cruise. We were super happy about the new gameshows and activities as much as we love the classics (The Quest which is our favorite and Love and Marriage, sexiest man competition) it was fun having some new ones like Miss Congeniality, Lip Sync contest, and the Perfect Couple. They were all super fun. Can’t wait for our next Royal Caribbean cruise!!!!

A rocky start but a good ending

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by CoolCruisingFamily

Can’t wait for our next Royal Caribbean cruise!!!!
CoolCruisingFamily’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Cabin 11-132
The room was in good condition and very clean. The mattresses were wonderful. The last two ships we have been on the mattresses were very hard so we were happy that these were comfortable.
There was definitely enough room for six people. It was disappointing that we were supposed to have a balcony and did not. It was also hard for the six of us to share a bathroom. Next time we will get two rooms again instead of putting everyone into one room.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans