3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise because it was a new ship and to see it's bells and whistle's. check in went well except the people I was traveling with had to check in at one terminal and me at another so that was odd. my cabin was nice #12300, though not thoroughly cleaned. in several spots I could see that something had spilled or splattered and was never wiped off the cupboard/closet doors. My room steward was nice but seemed to need more training. Pros: The Jersey Boys show was excellent. The room service in the morning was great and usually early. Guest services people were all very nice. The pineapple pastries which seem to come around only once per cruise. Having an in room coffee maker. Cons: We got the internet minutes but it took 2 trips to the internet cafe for one of us to use it. And all of the logging in and out so your minutes don't disappear is a pain. The designated smoking area was a joke. Smokers spend their money too so it seems they could get more than 120 square feet to smoke in.The other smoking area was in an enclosed area in the casino but you were supposed to be actively playing if you wanted to smoke. There has also been a trend to limiting the number of brands for sale as well. Thankfully, I was able to get my cigarettes on St. Thomas. Almost everything came with an additional price. The spa was very nice, but I only bought the week pass to be able to use the thalassotherapy pool and the steam room, which definitely wasn't worth the price. And there was big time push to sell products at the end of every massage, facial, etc.That gets tiresome really fast. Besides the fish on the carpet, there should be more indicators for fore and aft so you don't have to walk all the way to one end or the other to know whether you are in the front or the back of the ship. The entertainment and the customer service areas should be separated. if music was being played in the atrium, it was impossible to have a conversation with either ship employee or travel companions and forget about trying to order your dinner in The Local especially if you wanted something different than the menu stated. If the drink package was not part of your reservation, the cost $831 wasn't something I was willing to pay. Ridiculous! Overall, it was a good trip but these are a few of the things I would change if able.

Nice ship