3. Carnival Breeze
We have done 8 cruises over the years, two with Celebrity and six with Carnival. This will most likely be our last cruise we ever do with Carnival. My husband and I sailed with our two children (7 and 10). We really noticed how much the food quality and service has went down over the years. We found the food in the main dining room is not anywhere near as good as it used to be. We were very disappointed. We did highly enjoy the steakhouse, and recommend that anyone who is sailing this cruise make a reservation there! It is well worth the extra money. There were other things we enjoyed, like the waterslides for the kids and the “Movies Under the Stars”. The comedy was great as well. We were mostly disappointed with the food on this cruise. We are foodies and were so excited to have the experience we have had in the past with Carnival and it just wasn’t good. One of the days, we were the first in line for food on the lido deck and thought it would be hot and fresh, and it was awful. Cold hard noodles that seemed to have been sitting there for an hour. The breakfast on the lido deck was awful too and don’t even get me started on the coffee. I am not one to complain and don’t normally leave reviews, but this experience was so disappointing I want to give others a heads up. Other cruise lines might be a bit more money but you get what you pay for. We’ll be trying something else next time or going back to Celebrity.

Disappointed