3. AmaCerto
We just returned from our first River Cruise to the Christmas Markets, Vienna to Nuremberg and because of the low water conditions could not do the published program, or even their plan B. However or cruise manager, Agnes Riley, made sure that we had a vacation to remember. We still visited cities in Eastern Europe that we had never seen and saw five countries instead of the three we thought we were going to. Travel is an adventure and Ama made sure that this was one we will remember. The ship was decked out for the Christmas season, the staff was excellent and the food great. We booked the Prague extension and travel from the ship to the hotel went without a flaw. The hotel was walking distance to old town and the market and was first class all the way. I was pleasantly surprised to get an email from my travel agent yesterday informing us that because of the changes that had to be made we were receiving a very generous credit for a future cruise good through 2021. Again I must say "AmaWaterways is a class act." and they will be our first choice for our next River Cruise.

AmaWaterways is a class act!

AmaCerto Cruise Review by bakedak

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony

bakedak’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Stateroom with French balcony
Cabin C 325
Smaller that we are use to on Ocean Cruises but clean, efficient and more than met our needs for seven days.
Violin Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins