3. Carnival Sunshine
I have almost 25 cruises under my belt, I have cruise the sunshine three times this year, I keep me coming back for more. I can’t get enough of the Motown celebration and Mardi Gras night to name a few. The entertainment staff is awesome they keeps you on the edge of your seat. The dining room staff are very attentive and appear eager to meet your needs, it is amazing that they can call you by name. Shout out to Mikey, one of the best cruise directors I have ever seen and the DJ aboard the ship was awesome. As we sailed away l observed all the passengers aboard The Royal Caribbean packed to one side of their ship, it looked like they were wishing they were aboard Carnival Sunshine, the Dj shouted out Who cares about how much noise we make, we’re out on the ocean and the song played “turn down for what “. The staff aboard the ship were awesome, in the dining area the Casino and house keeping. I'm currently planning to return to the Sunshine again in May 2019 and I have a back to back cruise planned for December 2019 aboard the Panorama out of Los Angeles. Any reason to go on cruise, is a good reason, as I continue on the hunt for more delightful times at sea!

A delightful time at sea

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Maurice3342

Maurice3342’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8172
our cabin was clean and housekeeping made excellent effort to keep it clean, housekeeping staff are very hard workers aboard the sunshine.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins