3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise because I wanted to experience a new ship. The ship is absolutely beautiful! The cabin was a bit smaller than I'm used to - but it was very nice. The staff on board were very nice. Lots of activities including the go karts and laser tag (both an extra charge) Both were lots of fun. The food in the buffet was plentiful and excellent. I did not eat in the main dining rooms as I had a specialty dining package. Food in those venues was hit or miss. Cagney's and Los Lobos were great. Le Bistro was okay and La Cucina was awful. The menu is horrible and the service is even worse! The observation lounge is beautiful and a nice place to have a drink or get a light lunch or breakfast. Embarkation and disembarkation were both very organized and quick. Plenty of lounge chairs to be had by the pool if you were there before 10:00 am. Do not miss the Jersey Boys show - it was fantastic! I would definitely go on this ship again!

Nice cruise

crystalclearwater65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
A little small - but bathroom and balcony were nice.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins