3. Anthem of the Seas
This ship should really listen to what their customers say!!! Alot of people understand that formal night is not for everyone but dressing in singlet tops and shorts for dinner - dressing like this is totally unacceptable. So Royal Caribbean listen to what we are saying, a dress code is for everyone not some arrogant people. I found the food ok for dinner, we went in Silk and Wonderland, but wait for the deals it’s well worth it. Food in the windjammer is ok, 1 thing I don’t understand is the boy and the little toaster, poor man is stressed out to hell, give him a bigger toaster!! The entertainment is brilliant, went to the shows not sure I understood The Gift. Our room was lovely and big, nice shower. The guys in the jewellery shop are great we had a good deal - Imran thank you ☺️ Loved the drinks robot

An amazing ship ruined by a few people

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by DottyM

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
This ship should really listen to what their customers say!!!

Our room was lovely and big, nice shower.

Loved the drinks robot