3. Norwegian Bliss
We have taken a 500$ discount from My Vegas games and give us the oppotunitys to upgrade our cabine for a balcony. Yes! A cruise is expensive and the quality of the services is amazing. Crews are smiling and give us an magical moment. We have already booked the next cruise. Thank you NCL! It's the best journey of my life. My only deception is that all port expose the same boutique. We gone at st-thomas, tortola and Bahamas. Food is duversified. Menus changes daily and restaurants specially tepaniacky are delicious. I enjoy the shows and the entertaining in the atrium was funny. I didn't like familiar strangers group. It looks like they didn't have chimestry between members. The disembarkation at Bahamas was unfunctional but otherwise the logistics on board is on point. Also, for the drill please take time to arrive before the alarm. Doing that is the way for having fun faster.

My first cruise

Dechatia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 15224
Clean spacious a loving space.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins