3. Norwegian Bliss
We have sailed on Norwegian for 15 cruises and we try to get on all of the new ones at least once, We did sail on the getaway for 4 different times, but the Bliss has them all beat. With all of the new things onboard for the guest to use and experience there is no way for anyone to be bored. Then you throw in the shows that their is on board, The Jersey Boys is the best one that I have seen on the ships. There were great and good one on the other ships but this one is hard to beat. The Observation Deck is out of this world. I could have just set in there for the whole cruise. I have not seen a place like it before o a ship and after I found it I spent a lot of time in there just relaxing and reading. I will book it again this year and I have already booked the new Encore for a cruise in Dec. of 2019.

Best Ship Ever

rhargrove’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA 5140
This cabin was large enough for my wife and myself, we had plenty of room and the bathroom did have a shower and tub in it. We do not spent a lot of time in our cabin so we were very well pleased.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins