3. Symphony of the Seas
My Husband and I like to go to the casino, however we do not go because of the smoking. I have health issues called A-1 Antipsan desise, I can not be around smoke, scented candles, cleaning supplies or anything that effect my lungs or breathing. PLEASE STOP SMOKING in the casino. The smoke is not contained to just the section you allow it, the smoke travels all around the small space, including the elevator dink’s on deck 4 of the Symphony of the seas, I hate to smell like smoke. I have information to send to you if you really want to help me stay healthy. The coffee was nasty, bitter, not smooth, worse with cream and sugar, nothing helped it. Wanted todo the cupcake activity but not for $30.00. Do not understand why it $30.00 for adults and$19.00 for children. I would have done the activity for $19.00 It should be one price. The 150 restaurant not sure... looked at the menu and nothing looked appealing. Our stewards at dinner areawesome everyone took great care of us. Table 480 At 5:15 pm we had my time dinning and requested a set time, same staff, with awesome service. I’m impressed with how well we we take care of.

Smoking in the casino

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Yankee1962

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

I have information to send to you if you really want to help me stay healthy.

It should be one price.

The 150 restaurant not sure... looked at the menu and nothing looked appealing.

Our stewards at dinner areawesome everyone took great care of us. Table 480

Yankee1962’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 8319
Nice cabin, bed was too hard for my husband and my hips, however the steward made the bed a little softer, this helped.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins