Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Yankee1962

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

My Husband and I like to go to the casino, however we do not go because of the smoking.

I have health issues called A-1 Antipsan desise, I can not be around smoke, scented candles, cleaning supplies or anything that effect my lungs or breathing.

PLEASE STOP SMOKING in the casino. The smoke is not contained to just the section you allow it, the smoke travels all around the small space, including the elevator dink’s on deck 4 of the Symphony of the seas, I hate to smell like smoke.

I have information to send to you if you really want to help me stay healthy.

The coffee was nasty, bitter, not smooth, worse with cream and sugar, nothing helped it.

Wanted todo the cupcake activity but not for $30.00. Do not understand why it $30.00 for adults and$19.00 for children. I would have done the activity for $19.00

It should be one price.

The 150 restaurant not sure... looked at the menu and nothing looked appealing.

Our stewards at dinner areawesome everyone took great care of us. Table 480

At 5:15 pm we had my time dinning and requested a set time, same staff, with awesome service. I’m impressed with how well we we take care of.

Yankee1962's Full Rating Summary

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 8319

Nice cabin, bed was too hard for my husband and my hips, however the steward made the bed a little softer, this helped.

Nassau

We went into town to get a Christmas table cloth for my Mother in-law we selected just the right one and was told we had to pay tax on it, we put it back, we were under this port was tax and duty free.

St. Thomas

Last but not least, the diving show was not the best we have seen. The lady sitting next to me was more entertaining then the show.

We love to see the divers dive from the top and lots of dives. The show hiro, was more acrobatic.

Yankee1962