3. Majestic Princess
I like to try different ships and different cruise lines. Majestic Princess was coming to Australia, so I booked the 6 night cruise to Tasmania. The ship was all lovely and new, as you would expect from a ship this young, but sadly the only thing that WOWed me, was the Princess theatre. Mostly everything else just seemed like new versions of old concepts. The Lotus Spa onboard was very nice, although I paid for a 50 minute treatment and only got 40 minutes, (disappointing). The Enclave was fantastic, but quickly became crowded and with the main door being left open, people who hadn't paid to use this space had wandered in, adding to the non-availability of lounges etc. There was a great selection of food at the buffet, but the only pizza we found was in the Italian restaurant in the atrium midship. it was very popular, so you had to wait a while for a pizza.

New Version of Any Princess Ship

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by GCKAT

GCKAT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW M103
Lovely new cabin, but when the sofa bed was out at night, you couldn't access the fridge.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins