3. Harmony of the Seas
Heard the Harmony was like Oasis on steroids. I liked the Harmony. Bionic bar interesting to watch. We have been to the ports before many times but wanted to try the ship and it did not disappoint. The shows were very good. The head waiter was very nice to us maria. We are diamond and other couple was diamond plus. We asked for little bites -small little rolls and we got them every night after we asked. There was a lot to do. It seemed at night so much to do and not a lot to do in the afternoon or port days. I had to change dinner around a couple of times due to the shows. This needs attention. Cabin and ship was very nice since ship is only a couple years old. Food was better. Prime rib don't miss. We went with waiters suggestions all very good. Crab cake also good. Salmon is good alternative. Don't miss sea days in diming room. salad is good and pasta also smelled good. We had stir fry which was excellent. The play Grease was very good.

Excellent ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisehopper29

cruisehopper29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 6141
One evening came back before 11pm and is was very noisy from music. We usually stay out past midnight so it is isn't a problem. The bathroom had big shower door a big improvement. It seems to be more spacious. The ship a couple of years old so it wasn't dated. The only problem was pillows were soft and I asked for extra pillows as my head sunk into the bed. Pillows need to be replaced. Otherwise everything else fine. I wish they had soap in dispenser in shower as bar kept dropping.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins