3. Viking Jarl
This was our 3rd cruise with Viking. All three experiences were A-1, Top Shelf, Some additiona busing on one,but we still had a fabulous time. The staff on our most recent cruise was particularly enjoyable. Mario the cruise director was knowledgeable and always ready to assist and answer any questions. The two game nights were especially entertaining. The wait staff in the dining room, were beyond delightful. Carman, one of the dining room captains, along with Chip, were a delight to be with, and they took the extra time to assure we had everything we needed. The staff in the lounge, led by head bartender Armando, and his trusty, knowledgeable duo of Robert and Matej, made sure whatever drink we desired was prepared, and prepared properly. The Chef and his staff always had a great menu planned, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner. My all time favorite, from a cruise in 2012, is the oatmeal. don't know how, but I've never tasted anything quite like it. In closing, Viking River Cruises, delivers a quality product.if you haven't been on one of their cruises, you should, you won't be diappointed. I'll be booking my next cruise later next year and can't wait to see the next adventure.

Nuremberg to Budapest- Christmas Markets