3. Viking Kadlin
The itinerary was beyond our expectations. We loved the tours we took, especially Giverny. The tour guides at each stop were so very informative. The dining service was exceptional. Maitre'd George and the kitchen staff did a wonderful job with avoidance of my food allergens. A special service at the American Cemetary in Normandy honoring fallen Americans was wonderful. The tour of the Normandy beaches was awe-inspiring. Paris is everything we were led to believe. Versailles, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eifel Tower were exceptional. We did the Eifel Tower tour at night, which was a lot of fun. Vernon was unique. At Rouen seeing their Notre Dame Cathedral light show on the front of the cathedral was amazing. The church and square where St. Joan of Arc was burnt was awesome as well. The whole cruise was well worth the price and a totally wonderful experience for both my wife and me.

Fabulous service

pvelingā€™s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
A cabin is only for sleeping for us. It suited our needs.
Main Deck Outside Cabins