The other reviews tell almost all you need to know. I just wanted to add a couple of comments.
1. There are not locks on cabins doors when you are not in the room, it’s company policy and was very strange to me.
2. The showers are huge compared to other ships that are much larger.
3. There were only 20 guests on our cruise and we had a lot of space, I would guess when you get 40+ people the ship will seem small.
4. The naturalists were well spoken and answered all questions at any time.
5. Food was fine, not sure how you could do better in the Galapagos.
6. December is not the correct time to come for snorkeling, water is pretty rough and cloudy.