3. Harmony of the Seas
Embarkation and disembarkation was very fast and smoothly. I got a Cabin with balcony,..although tight, it was enough for a family (2 adults / 2 kids). The initial shock was that the initial package only covers water & Maid lemonade & orange juice. The shows are way too late, so usually the kids would turn into THAT burden!! The first show with that guy spinning for 1h was the worse thing I have ever witnessed in my life, since I was born. The food was OK....but the drink was NOT covered, even wine!!!! The best time of vacation was the beach over HAITI. The worse was Jamaica, where you literally stop at the door of an OUTLET, with NO sand nor beach around. If you want to go to the beach, you must ride 15 miles on a bus or taxi (NOT included). We stepped out for 15 minutes only, noticed the strong tourist trap, and came back to the ship with dry towels. In Cozumel, they stopped the ship for the "whole day", till 6:30PM!! We decided to paid for a whole day "all inclusive", offered by Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas. Another trap = the bus bring you to the beach, but ....hahahahahahahah :) :) ... you must be back at the bus stop at 1:40 PM, so you can get the LAST bus back to the ship. I mean, you get at the beach around 10 AM...and come back at 1:40PM. (3:40 h of "All inclusive" at the beach in Cozumel). IT is clear that they could put the LAST BUS for 4:00 PM,..but... it is what it is.

Your initial package only covers Maid lemonade and water.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by macaco10