3. Viking Buri
Exceeded all my expectations of a river cruise. Very relaxing and educational trip. This being my first river cruise, I felt spoiled the overall experience of the laid-back atmosphere and all that it included. Food and wine selections were over the top and the service was excellent. Every port of call was interesting and we were able to spend time without rushing to see everything and still have time for leisure. The tour guides were very knowledgeable at each location without being boring. Everyone seemed to see to our every need and sometimes without asking. Very attentive staff. I really liked the open seating in the dining room and was able to meet some very interesting people. This way of travel was so relaxing that it spoiled me of the mega liners I have been on before with all the thousands of people. I will certainly look forward to another river cruise.

Fabulous!

Viking Buri Cruise Review by toadykennel

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Exceeded all my expectations of a river cruise.

toadykennel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 237
Spacious room and balcony. Great room steward!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins