3. Viking Vilhjalm
We chose this cruise because of the wonderful experience that my niece had on this same cruise last year. My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. Our room was superb and the young lady that took care of the room was very friendly and did a wonderful job. The ship was very modern and spotless and our room was only a short walk to the dining areas. The food was excellent and the service was too. It was very enjoyable to sit on the veranda and enjoy a glass of wine while watching the scenery go by. Our shore trips were very well planned and the guides were excellent. We took the added trip to Prague and the hotel we stayed in was first class in every respect. The tour of Prague and the tour of Kutna Hora and the “Bone Church” were all very well done and very interesting. We both highly recommend Viking River Cruises and will be going on trips with Viking in the future.

My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our Danube cruise

Slickdriver’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vilhjalm price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA
Our cabin was spotless and was kept that way throughout our trip by a very friendly young lady. The linens were fresh every day and the bath was spotless every day.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins